Thursday, December 27, 2012

REALLY??!!

This is a Central Refrigerated Service truck. It is a cold storage transport. The trailer is relatively new and the truck is also. Apparently so is the driver. I was sitting here in my sleeper having lunch. This was my view. I see this truck slowly creeping his way into the wet grass. I was curious as to why this was happening. Was he avoiding another truck? Was he having to turn wide to avoid an obstacle? The answer to both of these questions is the same. NO! He simply drove his truck into the soft earth. Then he proceeded to spin his drive tires in reverse and forward gears. Nice job sir. Very well played. Cost your company about a grand in recovery fees and add a preventable accident to your record all in one motion. GENIUS! You, sir are a shining example of idiocy at its highest level.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite possibly the shortest update I have ever seen you post.

    ReplyDelete